For my editing part of CCRs, it was Questions 1 and 2 that took the most work. Since my dad was the one conducting my interview, I had to edit it in a way that it would sound smooth and seamless. I removed all the parts where my dad and I messed up and made it sound like we were having a smooth conversation. For the introduction of my interview, I decided to add the sound of clapping that we used for our two-minute film opening. This was basically to give it that feel of actually being a show and opening for people.
For Questions 3 and 4, it was way easier editing-wise since it was literally just making a simple PowerPoint through Canva. I basically talked in front of the computer and recorded it. I then removed the beginning and end of it. There was really nothing much to edit since it was all laid out for me through my slides. I basically just made sure my voice was in sync with what was happening on the screen and that it wasn’t too long. Compared to my interview, it was basically no editing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment