For my CCRs, I used two different formats. Each format had its own little setup. For Questions 1 and 2, I used a Canva presentation and talked through the presentation myself. This was quite easy because I simply had to organize the slides and make sure everything was the same as I was talking about. Questions 1 and 2 dealt with conventions and audience, so the Canva style was quite appropriate as it was very simple and clean without the hassle of filming.
For Questions 3 and 4, I interviewed my dad, and this was quite a production. I wrote the script myself and made a couple of changes to make it look more real. Then I arranged things around my dining room to make it look like a real set. Once I was satisfied with the look, my brother recorded the entire thing for us. My dad wore his suit and of course we had a mog on the desk. It was quite appropriate as it looked like the style of our film opening, and the conversation style was easier to explain my production skills.
This is the set. In my living room
No comments:
Post a Comment